Senior Project Manager
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Periscope’s mission to Do Things People Love is the driving force behind our project management teams - while keeping an eye on budget, timelines, workflow and process. As a Senior Project Manager within our PMO, you’d be deliver exciting projects on time and on budget to ensure creative comes to life. Being a proactive problem solver, asking the right questions and thinking outside the box are critical to ensuring success in this role. Working in a truly integrated fashion, you’d bring your experience (and on-the-job chops) to fulfill on our mission - Do Things People Love.
- You’ve been working in a professional capacity for 5-8 years.
- You’re fast. You’re organized. You're a problem solver. And of course, you keep your cool under pressure.
- You’re naturally collaborative and supportive.
- Are a mentor, and are always looking for opportunities to help coach others.
- You’re able to collaborate across all media channels, and know the lingo.
- Understand urgency in all things, while keeping a cool demeanor.
- You’re constantly thinking of “what if?” scenarios, and providing top notch solutions.
- Previously or currently manage (directly or indirectly) other project managers.
- Highly self motivated and always willing to learn.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings: kickoff, internal creative reviews, status and pre-production.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and a high volume of work on short deadlines .
- Create, update and maintain a list of all deliverables.
- Obtain production and project estimates and communicate costs to the team.
- Develop and manage the timeline throughout the life of the project.
- Enforce deadlines with an overall strong sense of urgency and humor.
- Manage multiple events/projects, all the while staying calm.
- Drive project to keep them moving ahead and keep the team motivated.
- Notify the team of problems that could affect quality, timing or budgets.
- Facilitate open, timely and effective communication amongst the team.
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE:
- College graduate - B.A., or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Agency experience preferred
- 5-8 years of experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and work management software.